Can we get success response in other servers ?

Mallikarjuna Peddappanavara Karibasappa mallikarjuna.peddappanavara at igrid-td.com
Tue Jul 24 13:44:29 CEST 2018

Suppose I store the users in the following format in user file.

*bob  Mygroup := 'guests', Cleartext-Password := 'hello'*

*test  Mygroup := 'staff', Cleartext-Password := '123456'*
When I authenticate the particular user in freeradius server then how can I
know which group the user belongs to (*guests* or *staff*).

Thank you,

Best Regards,*Mallikarjuna PK*Email: mallikarjuna.peddappanavara at igrid-td.com
Mobile: +91-9535744695