accepting all the users

John Martins jm829580 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 12:52:55 CEST 2018

Hello Matthew ,

Thanks for your help. I have been using Password in my 2.x radius since
ages. despite in the past someone told me the same, it was working
perfectly,  plus we use PAP authentication method. Can it be
Cleartext-Password with PAP?

I changed it to clear text password and the result is the one shown below.

 sql: ERROR: Failed to create the pair: Unknown name "Max-All-Session"
(17) sql: ERROR: Error parsing user data from database result
(17) sql: ERROR: Error retrieving check pairs for group unlimited

Sorry for my ignorance, but could you tell me how to execute the SQL
statement manually?

I know that when 3 years ago I configured my 2.x radius, I had exactly the
same problems, and I know that I had to modify some files. What I don't
remember is what was it. My fault for not documenting.

thanks!

Best