How to Reject Anonymous Identity

Alan Buxey alan.buxey at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 19:37:53 CET 2018

Umm

You are authenticating them , so you see their inner username and thus what
ever they have in their outerid is of no consequence.

Let them use whatever in their outerid as it's the innerid that matters and
what you use for policies

For simultaneous use checks the server, by default, will be using
accounting info , this you need to send info back to the NAS that can be
used in the accounting sessions and policy designed around

But you say this is a free network... What is wrong with a user having a
phone and a laptop? It's pretty common these days for a user to have 2 (or
more!) devices *and* user experience/expectations is to be able to use them
all (in fact, they may have to, doing eg something on their phone but then
having to get their laptop out to complete the task )

alan