How to Reject Anonymous Identity

Hans-Christian Esperer hc at hcesperer.org
Fri Nov 2 20:07:41 CET 2018

Hi,

On Fri, Nov 02, 2018 at 05:32:34PM +0000, Selahattin Cilek wrote:
> 1. The Unifi APs that are employed on the site sometimes allow multiple
> access from laptops to the network despite that fact that
> "Simultaneous-Use" is set to "1" for every user in the database and I
[...]

Unifi APs always use a NAS-Port of 0 (instead of using a unique value) in all
accounting packets. I've reported this to the vendor but haven't gotten any
response so far.

When using radutmp to keep all current sessions, newer sessions delete old ones
because the tuple(AP,NAS-Port) is the primary key... radutmp in turn is used
for the Simultaneous-Use thing. (unless you use sql)

Cheers
 HC