Redis cluster sentinel

Talel Krimi talelkrimi01 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 00:26:52 CEST 2019

thank you Matthew,

I have another question please,

we are using freeradius for an implicit authentication of clients of a
phone operator, so a GGSN sends traffic for the accounting of those users
on our platform,

the problem is that we have some error like:

Ignoring duplicate packet from client GGSN2OSN port 61470
Received conflicting packet from client GGSN1OSN port 62259 - ID: 51 due to
unfinished request in module rediswho.  Giving up on old request

i did some tcpdumps and clearly the freeradius for some reasons when he
can't process a quer ( accounting ) he ask the GGSN for another one with
the same ID but also in he sees it as a duplication which cause the
conflict

I don't know if my analysis is right. could you help with this issue ?

Best regards,