Simultaneous-Use

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Apr 29 21:00:50 CEST 2019

On Apr 28, 2019, at 3:04 AM, Sudheer S <sudheer at techchorus.net> wrote:

> You are right. Thanks for emphasizing to read the documentation. All the relevant information is indeed available in the comments of default configuration. It was hard to understand all of them at once. Reading them repeatedly helped understand the concepts well.

  That's good to hear.

  The documentation is getting pretty good.  The problem is that peoples needs are complex.  It's hard to have documentation which is perfect for everyone.

  Instead, we just document how the server works, and ask people to put the pieces together.  It can be a pain, but the solution is almost always simple.

> I was able to fix the configuration. Simultaneous-Use works as expected now.

  Sounds good.