LDAP, FreeRadius, Ruckus / Zone Director
steve.sheldon at invenshure.com
Tue Jun 23 22:57:02 CEST 2020
Good Afternoon Folks,
First Post Here. Hope everyone is doing well during this season of life we are all in. I have been struggling with a validation Auth issue from Ruckus wifi for a long time. I have poured through so many docs, trying to get this to work.
My Setup: LDAP (jumpcloud), FreeRADIUS Version 3.0.16, Ubuntu (18.04), Ruckus (Zonedirector 1200 - 10.4.0.0 build 70)
Group in LDAP users are members of: Wifiusers
1. ldapsearch -H ldaps://ldap.jumpcloud.com:636 -x -b "ou=Users,o=orgid,dc=jumpcloud,dc=com" -D "uid=binduser,ou=Users,o=orgid,dc=jumpcloud,dc=com" -W "(objectClass=inetOrgPerson)”
2. radtest username userpassword 127.0.0.1 -1 testing123 - "Received Access-Accept"
3. ZoneDirector - Test Authentication/Accounting Servers Settings - enter in username/userpassword - " Success! The user will be assigned a role of "Default”.”
What does’t Work:
1. From a computer accessing the configured wifi that has been setup to use my Authentication/Accounting Server.
1. Would anyone be willing to share their "sites-available/default” settings or any other settings he or she used to get Ruckus Auth to work?
I am hitting a dead end and any examples or help would greatly be appreciated
Thanks - Steve
More information about the Freeradius-Users