CHAP Authentication with rlm_perl module

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri May 15 21:21:15 CEST 2020

> On May 15, 2020, at 2:56 PM, Imdad Hasan <imdadalikadiwala0 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Sorry Alan
>
> really i tried that and after i tells you.. but its ok i will try.. sorry
> if you think this is stupid questions than
>
> Again Sorry from bottom of my heart.

  Please just *try* something.  And ask *specific* questions as I suggested.

  If your questions make it clear that you didn't try anything, then there's no reason for us to help you.  We just can't administer your systems for you.  You need to understand how they work.  Which means spending time reading the documentation, and *trying* things.

  And read this about asking good questions:  http://wiki.freeradius.org/list-help