CHAP Authentication with rlm_perl module

Imdad Hasan imdadalikadiwala0 at gmail.com
Sat May 16 19:33:40 CEST 2020

Thanks,

 I tried, its working fine for CHAP. I set the perl call on reject. and in
perl i write a logic for the rejected users.

But the same logic is not working for MS-CHAP. At client side (Windows PC)
pppoe dialer shows error like "It was not possible to verify identity of
server".

And in FR its shows terminate-cause = User-Request. means once start the
accounting and stop. no issue in authentication.