FreeRadius on Lynx OS 4

Iandc Davies Iandc.Davies at Marconi.com
Thu Aug 11 09:48:36 CEST 2005

> I've never done it, but I don't see why it would be a problem.  If
the OS has a posix interface, FreeRADIUS should build without a
problem.  But you *do* have to install all of the header files.

Managed to get the headers onto the machine at last and have run freeradius
1.0.4 again from original tarball
with the same configure results. It still doesn't seem to find the
/usr/include/sys directory even though I've put
it into my user $PATH attribute.

Looking more closely at the configure script itself, should there be a case
statement for lynxos ?
There seems to be one for everything else like linux, amiga(?), openbsd,
solaris etc..

Ian Davies {02476 564662}
          Internal   (x740 4662)
IMS-SIPAC