proxy configuration with ldap configuration failed to authenticate

Alan DeKok aland at ox.org
Wed Aug 17 19:46:54 CEST 2005

sumi thra <sumi.techno at gmail.com> wrote:
> But phisically that directory was not present.. So there needs to be a
> check included in the do_detail() function of rlm_detail module ..

  The only way that a directory will be in the cache and not on disk
is if you go delete it.  My suggestion would be to NOT delete
directories that the server is actively using.

  I'll commit a fix, but this is a *very* corner case.  No one else
has seen this problem in the 5 years the server has been around.