proxy configuration with ldap configuration failed to authenticate

sumi thra sumi.techno at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 07:30:10 CEST 2005

Hi

I there is a bug in rlm_detail module.

In rlm_detail module.. the file is getting created only if that
directory name is not there in the local cache. If it finds the
directory name in local cache it means, that  directory was created
already.. and returns success.

But phisically that directory was not present.. So there needs to be a
check included in the do_detail() function of rlm_detail module ..

if( inst->last_made_directory == NULL ||
strcmp(inst->last_made_directory,buffer) !=0 )
{
.//Create a new directory

// This check should also be included..
else if(inst->last_made_directory != NULL )
{
// create the directory because the last_made_directory was removed

Please revert it back to me if its not the right way to fix it.
Thanks