Release 1.0.5?

Nicolas Baradakis nbk at sitadelle.com
Wed Aug 24 00:14:09 CEST 2005

Alan DeKok wrote:

> > I'd like to move sql_escape_func in the server core, in src/main/xlat.c
> > for example. However, I noticed this function uses a global variable
> > 'allowed_chars', so we'd need to bring it in the server core, too.
>
>   I don't like that, either.  I'd rather just copy the function from
> rlm_sql to rlm_sqlcounter.

Done.

> > We should also fix this in 1.0.5, before the people from Gentoo start
> > to make publicity about this.
>
>   Yes.  I'd like to release 1.0.5 soon.

I agree. Other than the bug in ldap_pairget(), I think it's near ready
for 1.0.5. I'd like to update sql.conf with the same changes as
posgresql.conf, and finally I still have to update the ChangeLog.
There's a number of commit in branch 1.0 after all.
$ cvs log -N -S -rrelease_1_0 -d '20050618<20050825'

If you want to release 1.0.5 as soon as tomorrow, I'll just give up to
fix ldap_pairget(). (i.e. bug #261)

--
Nicolas Baradakis