Deprecated features

Paul Hampson Paul.Hampson at PObox.com
Thu Jul 28 15:46:48 CEST 2005

On Wed, Jul 27, 2005 at 07:25:54PM +0200, Thor Spruyt wrote:
> Alan DeKok wrote:
> >   I think that the CVS head has changed enough from the 1.0.x branch
> > that we should call it 2.0, and not 1.1.x.  Since it's a 2.0, we
> > should fix everything we can find.

Definately. ^_^

> Would you include a fix for Exec-Program-Wait (see below)? If needed, I can
> submit it on bugs.freeradius.org

Can we instead nuke Exec-Program and Exec-Program-Wait? Are there any
more cases they handle that rlm_exec does not?

I didn't port the rlm_exec return values changes to Exec-Program-Wait,
because they're to do with the configurable failover, and the
Exec-Program calls are done after that's no longer relevant.

And because I'd like to see Exec-Program nuked. ^_^

--
Paul "TBBle" Hampson, on an alternate email client.