Releasing 1.0.3?

Alan DeKok aland at ox.org
Thu Jun 2 20:36:22 CEST 2005

Paul.Hampson at PObox.com (Paul Hampson) wrote:
> I'm happy for 1.0.3 to be shipped as is, although it's too late for
> Debian/sarge, and can't spend long in Debian/sid after the release
> as libtool1.4 will be going away as soon as we can manage it. (This
> may lead to me packaging a snapshot of 1.1.0... >_<)

  Ok.  Can you get the release_1_0_3 tag set up, and update the
various scripts/spec files to indicate the new release version?  I've
updated configure.in, but haven't re-generated the configure scripts.

  Once you do that, I'll check out release_1_0_3, build a tar file,
and put it on the web site.

  After that, I think we can drop the discussion of 1.1.0, and move
directly to a 2.0 release.  The server has enough changes to warrant a
bump in the major version number.