crash of freeradius 1.0.2 / 1.0.3

Alan DeKok aland at ox.org
Tue Jun 7 20:07:58 CEST 2005

"Schweizer Laurent" <laurent.schweizer at eivd.ch> wrote:
> I think that this is not an error from jradius.

  Do you see the problem when you're NOT using jradius?

  If you don't, then jradius is doing something wrong.

  If you do, then it's a freeradius bug.

> Assertion failed in request_list.c, line 1000

  I'd bet $$ it's a jradius bug.  That assertion is there to catch bad
code, and it looks like it's working.

  The server supplies an API to create REQUEST data structures.  All
of the server code uses this API.  The ONLY way to hit this bug is if
something doesn't use that API.