SMUX - SNMP

Kevin Bonner keb at pa.net
Thu Jun 30 01:16:50 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 29 June 2005 13:09, Reza wrote:
> What about OIDs ?

The OID we use to get info on the number of Access-Accept packets is
mib-2.67.1.1.1.1.8.0.  If you installed the RADIUS MIBs, you could also use
   RADIUS-AUTH-SERVER-MIB::radiusAuthServTotalAccessAccepts.0

> I did many changes on freeradius 0.8 source in xlat.c, it's a little
> difficault to upgrade t 1.0.4

Are there any changes to xlat.c that might be useful to apply to the CVS
version?

Run in debug mode to see what is happening.  Is it even trying to register
with the smux server?

Kevin Bonner