building freeradius 1.1.0 suse rpm

Wolfgang Rosenauer stark at suse.de
Fri Jan 13 20:09:57 CET 2006

Hi,

On 2006-01-13 at 12:40:01 +0100, Nicolas Baradakis wrote (shortened):

> > I'll try to investigate and will post a new spec-file here then.
>
> Please do so. We will fix the file suse/freeradius.spec in
> release 1.1.1.

I have attached an archive of current specfile and our incorporated
patches. (It should also fit for upcoming SUSE Linux 10.1 and SLES10,
while I'm not absolutely sure about the packagenames in BuildRequires
because this is the list for SUSE Linux 10.0)

Some short description for the patches:

dialup_admin.patch:
  just change path names

lib64.patch:
  (dirty) workaround for building some modules on biarch platforms

ltdl.patch:
  try *.so shared libs before any other libtool stuff

pie.patch:
  link radiusd with -pie flag for some security improvement

Feel free to add those patches to the suse/ dir if you find it useful.

CU,

   Wolfgang

--
SUSE LINUX GmbH             -o)   Tel: +49-(0)911-740 53 0
Maxfeldstr. 5               /\\   Fax: +49-(0)911-740 53 679