rlm_attr_filter

Nicolas Baradakis nbk at sitadelle.com
Thu Jul 13 12:34:49 CEST 2006

Josip Almasi wrote:

> I need to remove some attributes from the reply(*).
> Attr_filter does that only for proxy responses.
> So I wrote it: I added another parameter to attr_filter config,
> filterlocal, defaults to 'no'. Once you set it to 'yes' it filters
> locally originated attributes too.

It doesn't really matter if there're too much attributes during
authorize. I think deleting unwanted attributes in the reply packet
should be done in post-auth. (filtering the reply packet in post-auth
will work on both proxied and local realms)

See rlm_attr_filter.c in a nightly CVS snapshot, it can be run from
the post-auth section.

--
Nicolas Baradakis