update user vp

j6969 at inwind.it j6969 at inwind.it
Thu Nov 9 20:50:12 CET 2006

Hi all, i'm developing an authentication module. I need to associate a radom value to each user, what i did is create a new value pair, but i don't know if i can update that vp from my auth module, if yes could you make me an example of module that does that ? or a hint would be nice  ;-)

if that is not possible maybe i could use a file but it doesen't seem so nice, suggestions ?
thank you!
Alex

Nuovo MOTOROLA MOTOKRZR K1. Superficie a specchio, fotocamera da 2 Megapixel e lettore MP3 integrato.Clicca e vinci !
http://click.libero.it/motorola9nov