EAP-AKA authentication support

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Sep 1 19:36:52 CEST 2006

"Phaneuf, Brian" <bphaneuf at reefpoint.com> wrote:
> Alan - I have updated the bugzilla entry with the new diffs that also
> include the configure script in rlm_eap_aka that was missing from
> before.

  Please don't put the diff's in the comments.  Doing so makes it
impossible to apply the patch.  Add it as an attachment.

  And it's not necessary to include the 'configure' script.  It can be
generated from 'configure.in'.

  And I'm a little concerned about the whole-sale copy of radiusd.conf
as an "example".  Can you please add a separate attachment that is a
diff of the stock radiusd.conf.in file, and the example you have.

  Adding an additional complete copy of radiusd.conf to the tree is a
big problem.  It means that now two copies have to be kept in sync,
which is more work.  It also means that the "example" you posted is
configured for your local system, and is hard for others to use.

  I know there's already a copy of radiusd.conf in the src/eapsim-03
directory.  That's a bad idea, and it should be fixed.