Null SQL user

Guy Fraser guy at incentre.net
Fri Sep 22 20:32:29 CEST 2006

On Fri, 2006-09-22 at 11:57 -0400, Alan DeKok wrote:
> Michael Griego <mgriego at utdallas.edu> wrote:
> > In any case, I do have a different idea I came up with this morning.
>
>   It sounds interesting... how do people migrate from what they have?

The way I did it was I wrote a perl script to extract the data from
the users and password files, then generated data for radcheck
usergroup and when required radreply, but all the default settings
come from the radgroupcheck and radgroupreply associated with the
group they are assigned to in usergroup.

NOTE: I did not have any problems using the encrypted passwords
from the FreeBSD master.password file, once I figured out how
to configure Crypt-Password etc.