Problem in starting Free Radius after installation. Please reply urgent

Akhnukh Bashir Khan akhnukh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 11:15:38 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have installed free radius on Linux machine. I have changed Free Radius
configuration parameter using flag with ./configure -flags command .

I set the following path

/radius/log

/radius/radacct

/radius/raddb

But when I try to start it radiusd it gives me following error.

radiusd

Info: Starting - reading configuration files ...

Error: Configuration directory /radius/raddb/ is globally writable.
Refusing to start due to insecure configuration.

Error: Errors reading radiusd.conf

Please tell me what is issue and how to solve this issue. Urgently. Thanks.

Regards,

Akhnukh Bashir Khan
Cell: +973 36 730 283