problem with proxy and 2.0pre2

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Aug 24 18:14:14 CEST 2007

hi,

I've been upgrading a few 1.1.7 boxes to 2.0pre2 due to now requiring
the extensive new features and fixes ;-)   anyway, i am facing an
issue with proxying.... leaving the config pretty much as was
the default I see the following with rlm_realm in the radiusd -X
logging

++[auth_log] returns ok
++[mschap] returns noop
    rlm_realm: Looking up realm "example.co.uk" for User-Name = "testuser at example.co.uk"
    rlm_realm: No such realm "example.co.uk"

...i have a DEFAULT entry realm in the proxy.conf - as before - but
it is not being used or, it seems, detected. a NULL entry is happily
used and my locally defined realms and LOCAL realm are also being used.

I'll carry on digging to see if theres an assumption or peculiarity
being made here.

alan