problem with proxy and 2.0pre2

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Aug 27 14:43:01 CEST 2007

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk wrote:
> ...i have a DEFAULT entry realm in the proxy.conf - as before - but
> it is not being used or, it seems, detected. a NULL entry is happily
> used and my locally defined realms and LOCAL realm are also being used.

  It may not be working right.

  See src/main/realms.c, function home_server_ldb().  It SHOULD look for
DEFAULT.  But it isn't well tested.

  And in any case, the "ignore_default" and "ignore_null" configurations
in the "realms" module are evil.  They SHOULD be removed ASAP.

  The new "unlang" features can be used to do the same thing, in a much
more configurable and understandable way.