CVS Server

Arran Cudbard-Bell A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk
Tue Aug 28 09:56:24 CEST 2007

Alan DeKok wrote:
> Hugh Messenger wrote:
>
>> Chris Parker quoth:
>>
>>> We will be migrating CVS to a new, vastly superior server in the near
>>> future.
>>>
>> Ah, you mean you are switching to SVN?
>>
>> Ha ha, just my little joke.
>>

>   Subversion is horrible.

Ok whats horrible about subversion ? I actually quite like it, and it's
strange eccentric way of updating directory structures ... and deleting
files... and that you can only checkout a folder and not a single file,
which is fine for source code...

But still. It's ok , it's just a tad 'special'.

You don't tell it to do something, you coax it into doing it, often in a
sneaky and underhanded way.