Deleting reply items before post-proxy

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Aug 31 07:01:06 CEST 2007

Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:
> But currently it doesn't... as discussed before on the list, the
> post-auth methods in most of the modules lean towards logging and not
> reply attribute generation.
> You cannot currently generate reply attributes from SQL easily in the
> post-authenticate section.

  Yes.  That should probably be fixed before a final 2.0.

> Even if it's not default behaviour, count it be introduced as
> configurable behaviour?

  Likely, yes.

  As the server grows in capability (i.e. VMPS), the old way of modules
of fixed methods with fixed functionality is looking awkward.  We need a
more generic way of mapping module functionality to processing stage.
But I'm not yet sure what that is.