New FreeRADIUS module: rlm_backcounter

Pawel Foremski pjf at asn.pl
Sat Feb 24 19:50:00 CET 2007

On Saturday 24 February 2007 19:24, Peter Nixon wrote:
> Regarding the additional attributes you define for the dictionary, you
> should register an Enterprise number for them, and then we can add them to
> your very own dictionary.asnet as a VSA.

I don't understand.

The attributes there are only as an example, the module does not send any
attributes in auth/acct replies. The final configuration depends strongly on
local setup. Defining any attributes would break the module flexibility --
it's not meant to do only the monthly transfer limits.

How defining new VSA could help if the module is going to be included in cvs
(I hope)?

We already have our dictionary in FreeRADIUS cvs, dictionary.asn, BTW.

--
Pawel Foremski
pjf at asn.pl