Need help

Abhinay Sinha sinhabhinay at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 18:33:01 CET 2007

Hi,

I am developing a billing package for ISPs. I am trying to use the
freeradius server, but my problem is that my database schemas are
complex and won't be working with the available modules.

That means I will have to develop a custom module for my software and
compile it with freeradius. My problem is that if I do that, it won't
be compatible with general RADIUS servers and I'll have to provide the
software with freeradius server and my module. So will it mean that
I'll have to keep my software GPL, since I am using and distributing
freeradius and also it contains mysql server, or can I distribute my
software commercially?

Kindly help me and tell me what can be done regarding the same?

Thanks in advance.

Abhinay