[Patch] Pre-Acct-Type dict value registration

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sun Jun 10 11:05:39 CEST 2007

Lv Zheng wrote:
> The requirement is coming from our QCs, when they were to create
> a Pre-Acct-Type sub-list through some configuration APIs (based on
> libradius & libradiusd), the libradiusd crashed. So we need this for the
> modified libradiusd (according to your statement, there should be a
> better way to avoid this).

   There is no libradiusd.  The bug is in your code, not in FreeRADIUS.

   If your company is developing a product based on modifying the
FreeRADIUS source code, then the GPL license MUST be followed.  There
will be no exceptions.

   That is, any code using "libradiusd" MUST be GPL'd.  If you're not
willing to GPL it, then you CANNOT use the GPL code in FreeRADIUS, and
you CANNOT use libradiusd.