PAM Module Patch and Feature

David Mitchell mitchell at ucar.edu
Thu Mar 22 19:42:20 CET 2007

Frank Cusack wrote:
> On March 22, 2007 10:28:36 AM -0700 Frank Cusack <fcusack at fcusack.com>
> wrote:
>> The ruser feature has been commited.  Alan, could you roll up a new
>> release? -frank
>
> Actually, hold off on that.  I have another change I've been working on
> for awhile that I'd like to commit.

I would actually like to do a little more testing as well before it's
committed. I get very different behavior in 'su' versus 'sudo' which I
want to understand better. I think it's something with the clients and
not the PAM modules. Either way, I want to make sure I understand it in
case it's something my patch is doing.

-David