Detail file handling

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri May 4 15:00:18 CEST 2007

  OK... the code to handle the detail file is now in.

 radiusd.conf:

listen {
	type = detail
	filename = foo
	max_outstanding = 10  # this will be deleted later
}

  If one thread is waiting for something to do, then ONE packet is read
from the detail file, and handed to a child thread.

  This means that if the server is busy handling authentication and/or
accounting requests, it completely ignores the detail file.  As it should.

  I've also updated the "detail" module so that in the post-proxy
section, it writes the accounting packet IF there's no reply from the
home server.  This lets the detail module sit in Post-Proxy-Type Fail,
and Just Do The Right Thing.

  Please test.  I've done some basic work, and it should be OK.  It
doesn't hit assertions, it doesn't crash, and I've run 1000's of packets
through it.