Regular expressions support in FreeRadius.

Dmitry V. Krivenok krivenok at orangesystem.ru
Thu Oct 30 08:51:50 CET 2008

Hello!

As doc says I must not activate regular expressions in radiusd.conf
if server wasn't compiled with regexp support.
How can I build freeradius  with regular expressions support?
./configure --help doesn't show any regexp-related options (like
--with-pcre).

The following command doesn't show options radiusd was compiled with:

krivenok at develop2 10:43:08 /usr/local/fr_211/sbin $ sudo ./radiusd -v
radiusd: FreeRADIUS Version 2.1.1, for host i686-pc-linux-gnu, built on
Oct 28 2008 at 13:10:11
Copyright (C) 1999-2008 The FreeRADIUS server project and contributors.
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
You may redistribute copies of FreeRADIUS under the terms of the
GNU General Public License.
For more information about these matters, see the file named COPYRIGHT.
krivenok at develop2 10:43:25 /usr/local/fr_211/sbin $

So, how can I check whether radiusd supports regexps?

Thank you beforehand!