FreeRadius + EAP-AKA support

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Feb 26 09:22:49 CET 2009

Kumar, Sunil wrote:
> We are trying to use FreeRadius1.1.4 as authentication server for
> EAP-AKA implementation with our product toolkit.

  Hm... if you've applied the EAP-AKA patch, could you send a copy to
me?  bugs.freeradius.org has gone down, and I'm not sure I have a copy
of the patch anywhere.

> We in our toolkit needs to support all the variable length of RES values
> from 32 bits (4 bytes) to 128 bits (16 bytes). So I have modified the
> FreeRadius implementation for the same support.

  Nice.  Please send us the patch!

> The intention of writing such mail is to get the information that if
> somebody has already noticed and fixed this issue in the latest
> releases, so please share that information as well.

  No one else has seen this issue.

> In case it's not been fixed as yet, then may be I could contribute my
> patch for freeradius 1.1.4 version to support all variable length RES
> value varying from 32 bits to 128 bits.

  Please send the patch for EAP-AKA!  Or even the entire rlm_eap
directory that you're using, and we'll work out the patch.