EAP proxing with client-balance

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Nov 19 00:02:08 CET 2009

Alan Buxey wrote:
> sorry for revisiting this but I was checking the status of
> this proxy issue so that we can hopefully send out an advisory
> to eduroam sites about it when 2.1.8 is released - hoping that
> this issue is fixed in 2.1.8

commit 5e4c14a719ae6b7e2125c9b812b89a95c93cd02a
Author: Alan T. DeKok <aland at freeradius.org>
Date:   Mon Oct 12 13:17:26 2009 +0200

    Don't use source IP for EAP packets.

    We control State, so it should be unique, too

  There are also additional warning messages for when it can't store the
state.  I suspect those were because the state table got full, rather
than any memory issue.  I've bumped up the default size of the table,
and added messages saying "table full" when there are too many sessions.

  That should reduce confusion.

  Alan Dekok.