Sponsored development rlm_ldap and ocsp

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Tue Aug 24 16:29:41 CEST 2010

On 08/24/2010 10:18 AM, Alan DeKok wrote:
>> The patch was against the 2.1.10 branch. Here are a few quick notes.
>
>    Any thoughts on adding it to 2.1.10?

I think folks would appreciate the functionality in 2.1.10 so I would
agree to adding it to 2.1.10. However I would argue that would be
dependent on getting the schema reviewed first. Nothing worse than
having a schema get out into the field, have folks start using it and
then discover it needs to be modified.

Does FreeRADIUS have a block of OID's?

Are the client values case sensitive?

(I know I could figure those questions out on my own but I'm a little
time constrained at the moment).

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?