Maintenance of the current radiusclient codebase

freeradius developer/user identity freeradius at cecst.com
Sun Jul 10 07:12:21 CEST 2011

Alan,

Thank you for the patches, but I'm confused. If the plan is
to replace radiusclient completely within a few months with
code that is currently being developed, why patch the current
code with patches more than a year old?  When you announced
that you would be replacing radiusclient, I assumed that a
separate maintainer for the old codebase would not be needed.

Thank you again - Larry