Compilation issues on freeradius-server v2.1.x for rlm_eap2

JustinP justintphilip at gmail.com
Fri May 18 14:55:40 CEST 2012

Alan,

Here is what I did:-

git clone git://git.freeradius.org/freeradius-server.git
cd freeradius-server
git fetch origin v2.1.x:v2.1.x
git checkout v2.1.x

edited the src/modules/rlm_eap2/Makefile from:-

HOSTAP      = /path/to/hostapd

TARGET      =
SRCS        = rlm_eap2.c

to:-

HOSTAP      = /home/rqwt36/hostap/hostap

TARGET      = rlm_eap2
SRCS        = rlm_eap2.c

executed the configuration file as :-
./configure --with-experimental-modules --with-rlm_eap2
make

I have attached the output of the configuration and make commands.

I had tried adding the path of freeradius-server/src to
src/modules/rlm_eap2/Makefile
But get same errors.

When I force add all the paths in CPLUS_INCLUDE_PATH and C_INCLUDE_PATH
These errors go away but other errors like duplicate definitions
starts appearing...

--
Regards
Justin Philip