Compilation issues on freeradius-server v2.1.x for rlm_eap2

Justin Philip justintphilip at gmail.com
Fri May 18 15:47:54 CEST 2012

So everything boils down to this command that is failing:-

/home/rqwt36/freeradius/freeradius-server/libtool --mode=link gcc -release
2.2.0     -module -export-dynamic   -o rlm_eap2         -rpath
/usr/local/lib rlm_eap2.lo rlm_eap2.c
/home/rqwt36/freeradius/freeradius-server/src/lib/libfreeradius-radius.la/home/rqwt36/hostap/hostap/eap_example/libeap.so
-lnsl -lresolv -lpthread

which spawn this command:-
gcc -o .libs/rlm_eap2 .libs/rlm_eap2.o rlm_eap2.c
/home/rqwt36/hostap/hostap/eap_example/libeap.so -Wl,--export-dynamic
/home/rqwt36/freeradius/freeradius-server/src/lib/.libs/libfreeradius-radius.so
-lnsl -lresolv -lpthread  -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib
which fails.

Regards
Justin Philip