freeradius: failed linking to rlm_eap2

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Sep 17 20:40:01 CEST 2012

On 09/17/2012 06:30 PM, alan buxey wrote:
> Hi,
>
>>> EAP-PSK doesn't look terribly hard (unlike EAP-FAST or EAP-TEAP which
>
> TEAP is the way forward though...its the ONLY future IETF tunneled EAP method :-)

http://xkcd.com/927/

...nicely summarises my thinking on the matter.

It has has a few small advantages. None are compelling to me, and I
think I'm pretty typical. Why would someone in my position move away
from TEAP?

More to the point, why would someone in my position spend hundreds of
man-hours deciphering the TEAP RFC and writing the code, when it's
notably more complex than PEAP for little gain?