Build ideas

Bill Schoolfield bill at billmax.com
Thu Jul 25 04:33:59 CEST 2013

DoWe have developed a module that we intend to include in our rpm
package. For licensing reasons we will not be distributing freeradius
itself. Instead the freeradius rpm will be a pre-requisite.

It would be nice if the binary packages provided enough files to build a
module. Library files are there, but other needed build and compile
files are not. I assume that this is not in the cards in any future
release...

Our concern is the build process. As it is now we have the install the
tarball, build it, then build our module. Doable yes.

Can you see a better way?

Bill