Patch for updated EAP-TNC support for freeradius from tnc at fhh

Avesh Agarwal avesh.ncsu at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 06:13:27 CET 2013

On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 8:50 AM, Arran Cudbard-Bell <
a.cudbardb at freeradius.org> wrote:

> I've refactored the code and shrunk it.
>
> I really appreciate your help on this.

> The code you submitted leaked opaque data, which i've fixed.
>
> I'm concerned about the call to storeUserName, and getConnection, there's
> no where where the connection is explicitly destroyed, so I don't see how
> memory passed to those functions or allocated by those functions is ever
> freed. I guess there must be some magic GC/reference counting i'm missing?
>
> ------
>
> Regarding the library.
>
> I actually packaged it for fedora listed here
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=383324 .

So I use the that packaged version when building EAP-TNC module for
freeradius, and somehow I did not have any of these issues while building
the module. I will surely look for and try to eliminate  the errors you
noticed.