Renaming in git head

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Sun Mar 17 15:43:42 CET 2013

Hi,

>   There is a side-effect.  The build enabled some modules which won't
> always work (counter and inner-eap).  Just delete those from
> raddb/mods-enabled/ if there's an issue.

'cui' is another - which requires configured SQL stuff to operate.  not
sure why counter doesnt work out of the box as its quick a simple thing comes
up with

rlm_counter: Counter attribute Daily-Session-Time is number 11273
rlm_counter: Failed to create check attribute Daily-Session-Time
/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/counter[71]: Instantiation failed for module "daily"

>   This ordering makes the debug output a little easier to read.  It

it does. everything gets exposed nicely rather than mixed in between the virtual
servers... how I wished it was like this a long time ago! :-)

alan