Question to the clients.conf

Patrick Ko patrick0585 at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 18 09:36:34 CET 2013

Hello everybody,
I have an question to the clients.conf !

Is it possible to read out the clients.conf inside an Module ?
In the radiusd.conf the clients.conf is included with an $INCLUDE ..

But where in Code of FreeRadius is the clints.conf used to check clients ?

I only first want to read out the clients.conf inside an Module. ( I need
it for my case of an modifyed freeradius Configuration )
I did something like this also with the Huntgroups, but with the Huntgroups
it was easier because the Code for the Huntgroups is in the preprocess and
I could used it.

I hope somebody could please give me some helpfull Information!

Greetz
Patrick