Problem with custom accounting module.

Stefan Paetow Stefan.Paetow at ja.net
Tue Apr 22 18:43:02 CEST 2014

> > Ok. So you're already on the right track. You should however modify the distribution's SPEC file and build
> > your module from there, not run a custom ./configure command, if that is what you're doing.
>
> I've got it. We will do it that way.

The nice thing about Git source control is too that you can manage the integration of your module with their source by pulling the upstream SPEC from here (for Fedora/RHEL/CentOS anyway): http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/freeradius.git

I don't know if the Debian folks have the same kind of nifty upstream server, but this way can keep your changes synchronised with theirs. That's how I keep my CentOS spec in tune.

:-)

Stefan

Janet(UK) is a trading name of Jisc Collections and Janet Limited, a
not-for-profit company which is registered in England under No. 2881024
Harwell Oxford, Didcot, Oxfordshire. OX11 0SG. VAT No. 614944238