One more change for v3 I think

Alister Winfield alister at ticklers.org
Wed Feb 25 11:35:09 CET 2015

I assume responsive includes not producing errors or null-responses (bad memory of testing a web service for performance and not spotting it had started to produce 50x replies at an wonderful rate). Okay I understand how hard this is to include in the re-use metric but always worth thinking about if its possible.

Alister