Cassandra backends for Freeradius

ICHIBA Sara ichi.sara at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 09:40:56 CEST 2015

Hey there,

I just started a project where I need to configure cassandra backends for
freeradius. As i'm a newbie to both cassandra and freeradius I don't know
much how to proceed. I found on github this repository
<https://gist.github.com/linnaea/ef2457ae6fc6db7c2e04#file-rlm_sql_cassandra-c>
which contains the schema for cassandra db, the sql conf and
rlm_sql_cassandra module. Unfortunately, there is no documentation included
so newbies like me would know what to do. As this mailing list is for
developers I was hoping I could find someone here who could offer me some
guidance, documentation or anything that might help me in my internship
project.

In advance, thank you for your help.
B.regards,
Sara