How to update authentication response within python module

Anuruddha Premalal anuruddhapremalal at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 07:01:23 CEST 2015

Hi Devs,

Can we update the authentication reply within python extension?.

I need to send some attributes in the auth-response by looking at certain
conditions , I've used the python post-auth(p) to check the condition.
However I am still looking for a way to update the auth-response within the
same module.

Appreciate if you could point me to a sample or a documentation.

Regards,
--
*Anuruddha Premalala (MIEEE)Mobile : +94710461070E-mail  :
anuruddhapremalal at gmail.com <anuruddhapremalal at gmail.com>web      :