Multiple Reply-Message's in Access-Challenge

Richard Levenberg richardl at ufp.com
Wed Sep 23 16:24:09 CEST 2015

According the RFC, http://freeradius.org/rfc/rfc2865.html#Reply-Message
	Multiple Reply-Message's MAY be included and if any are displayed,
      they MUST be displayed in the same order as they appear in the
      packet

In the logs I can see that two Reply-Messages are showing up as expected
having added them from my custom module. However the VPN clients I have
tried only display the first. I have setup VPN Client -> ASA 5505 ->
FreeRADIUS -> my_module working and the code I'm using for adding the
reply-message is:

                pairmake_reply("Reply-Message", buffer, T_OP_SET);
where buffer is a char *.

Are there no clients which adhere to the spec or am I adding the
Reply-Message attributes incorrectly?