FREERADIUS COMPILING ERROR

Onur GURSOY onurgursoygyte at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 18:44:32 CET 2019

Hello ALan,

> Saying "I tried stuff and things went wrong" is just content-free.  It's
> entirely pointless to post such a message to the list.

I apologize to all community, this mys mitake, hurrying.

if i wanna tell basically,

I have one problem , its running a radius version on linux and (windows or
cygwin)

first, i tried 2.0.x branch because i noticed this:
http://www.freeradius.net/DIY_Binaries.html

so i tried compile freeradius which is version from 2.0.0 to 2.1.9 on cygwin
i take a single error. its already in  first messages.
I solved problem by the disabling static compiling from
configuration.Because i think this problem is relevant crypto ssl  and
static binding zlib (NOTE: this is real solution ? i dont know yet)

After succesfuly compiling, i started the radiusd.exe but there is no
output on cosole or output of ps -ef.
here is the relevant log (radius.log):

> $ cat /usr/local/freeradius/var/log/radius/radius.log
> Tue Jan  8 20:24:06 2019 : Error:
> /usr/local/freeradius/etc/raddb/radiusd.conf[1560]: Failed to link to
> module 'rlm_exec': The specified module could not be found.
> Tue Jan  8 20:24:06 2019 : Error: Errors initializing modules

 but I think, i have already lib

> $ ls -la /usr/local/freeradius/lib/ | grep exec
> -rw-r--r--  1 z003z7rf Domain Users  25802 Jan  8 20:21 rlm_exec.a
> -rwxr-xr-x  1 z003z7rf Domain Users    957 Jan  8 20:21 rlm_exec.la
> lrwxrwxrwx  1 z003z7rf Domain Users     11 Jan  8 20:21 rlm_exec-2.0.0.la
> -> rlm_exec.la

i attached radiusd,conf file my configuration file.

Because freeradius 3.0.x bracnh doesnt compile on cygwin

The output is not this computer, i will send soon, because i changed many
things and i installed many library such as libtalloc for compiling.
So Many Thanks For Your Helping.
Again i apologize for the my stupid message before.

Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>, 8 Oca 2019 Sal, 17:14 tarihinde

--
Onur GÜRSOY
R&D Engineer in Embedded Systems